Find your fit:
- Use a flexible measuring tape
- Wrap around the crown of your head tightly
- If you are in-between sizes (ie. 57.75 cm choose the smaller size)
|XS/S||53.75 - 55.75||
21.15 - 21.95
|30% of customers are this size|
|S/M||55.75 - 57.75||21.95 - 22.75||50% of customers are this size|
|M/L||57.75 - 60||22.75 - 23.60||20% of customers are this size|
Need some tips? Check out the videos found here: sizing chart
- Find one of their old hats & measure the inside using a flexible measuring tape!
- Have they ever complained that they usually need a youth size hat? Then we'd recommend the XS/S.
- Have they ever complained about women's hats being too small? Then we'd recommend the M/L.
- Not sure. 50% of people are a S/M :).
- 30 days to exchange upon receiving your order. For more details check out our return/exchange policy.
- Patent-pending closeable back opening provides flexibility for your hairstyle
- Comfortable stretch fit design
- Structured front
- Strong (neodymium) magnets used to securely close the opening when not in use.
The Ponyback stretch fit combines the quality of a high-end fitted hat, with the functionality of a ponytail hat. The large back opening will allow you to rock your style any height from the top button to the bottom of the band.
Rocking a down style? Perfect. When the back opening is not in use, the discrete magnetic seam makes sure the back stays closed to look like a normal fitted hat.
- Material 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- WRAP certified manufacturer
- Contains strong (neodymium) magnets, see product safety page for more details.