Ponyback hats use cylindrical, rare-earth, Neodymimm magnets that are safely encapsulated in tubing embedded securely within the seam allowance at the back of the hat. 

Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

To ensure safety is upheld at all times follow the guidelines below:

  • This product contains magnets. Swallowing magnets can be fatal. If magnets are swallowed, call your doctor or get emergency medical treatment immediately. 
  • To clean the product, wipe it with a damp cloth.
  • Contact Ponyback Inc. (help@ponybackhats.com) regarding any damaged or broken product. 
  • Keep damaged products away from infants, toddlers and children. 
  • Do not place near credit cards or electronic devices, including mobile phones, computers, monitors, TVs, portable storage devices, etc. 

If you have any questions about the product safety guidelines above, we are quite happy to discuss them with you. Please contact help@ponybackhats.com for more assistance.