Holiday Shipping Times
- **Worldwide service interruptions***
- if you are located outside of Canada or the United States, we have been seeing service interruptions to some locations worldwide. We will notify you if your location has been impacted.
- We are recommending you place your orders ASAP for any gifts. We cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas.
- **For Canadian and U.S. customers**
- For Christmas gifting, these are our 'holiday cut off dates' to ensure delivery by Christmas:
- Canada - by December 10th
- United States - by December 3rd
WHAT IS PREORDER?
- Preorder means that you are pre-buying the product before we have it in inventory.
- Our shipment was delayed, but we wanted to make sure that you had an opportunity to buy our new colours for the holiday gift-giving season!
- Preorder items are expected to SHIP THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY.
We will email you a special letter/printout that you will be able to wrap up and gift for the holiday season, as the hats won't arrive in time.
PLEASE NOTE: If you buy non-preorder items with a preorder item, they will BOTH ship together THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY.
- You will have 60 days for return or exchange from the date the item ships.
Find your fit:
- Use a flexible measuring tape
- Wrap around the crown of your head tightly
- Please note heads come in all shapes and sizes! The guide below is not an exact science, factors like personal preference, hair thickness, and head shape can come into play as well. If after purchasing you need to exchange - no problem! Check out our return/exchange policy :).
|Youth S/M||49.8 - 51.75||19.6 - 20.37||Approx. Age 5+ (*limited colours available)|
|Youth M/L||51.5 - 53.75||20.27 - 21.16||Approx. Age 7+ (*limited colours available)|
|XS/S||53.5 - 55.75||
21.06 - 21.94
|30% of customers are this size|
|S/M||55.5 - 57.75||21.85 - 22.73||50% of customers are this size|
|M/L||57.5 - 59.75||22.63 - 23.52||20% of customers are this size|
|LG/XLG||59.75 - 61.75||23.52 - 24.31||*new size (available in black and blue everyday fit)|
|XLG/XXLG||61.75-63.75||24.31 - 25.09||*new size (available in black and blue everyday fit)|
Need some tips? Check out the videos found here: sizing chart
- Find one of their old hats & measure the inside using a flexible measuring tape!
- Have they ever complained that they usually need a youth size hat? Then we'd recommend the XS/S.
- Have they ever complained about women's hats being too small? Then we'd recommend the M/L.
- Not sure. 50% of people are a S/M :).
30 days to exchange upon receiving your order. For more details check out our return/exchange policy.
- Patent-pending magnetic back opening provides flexibility for your hairstyle
- Comfortable stretch fit design
- Structured front
- Strong (neodymium) magnets used to securely close the opening when not in use.
The Ponyback stretch fit combines the quality of a high-end fitted hat, with the functionality of a ponytail hat. The large back opening will allow you to rock your style any height from the top button to the bottom of the band.
Rocking a down style? Perfect. When the back opening is not in use, the discrete magnetic seam makes sure the back stays closed to look like a normal fitted hat.
- Material 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- WRAP certified manufacturer
- **PATENT PENDING**
- Contains strong (neodymium) magnets, see product safety page for more details.
- Please note that high natural fibre dark coloured hats (as is ours with 97% cotton) are susceptible to sun fading. If you are planning to wear this hat in a lot of UV rays, we recommend white or grey in the Everyday Fit style, or trying out our Adventure or Sporty Fit Collections!
How does the Ponyback ponytail hat work?