Find your fit:
- Use a flexible measuring tape
- Wrap around the crown of your head tightly
- If you are in between sizes (ie. 57.75 cm choose the smaller size)
|XS/S||54||21 1/4||53.5 - 55.75|
|S/M||56||22||55.75 - 57.75|
|M/L||58||22 3/4||57.75 - 60|
Need some tips? Check out the videos found here: sizing chart
- Find one of their old hats & measure the inside using a flexible measuring tape!
- Have they ever complained that they usually need a youth size hat? Then we'd recommend the XS/S.
- Have they ever complained about women's hats being too small? Then we'd recommend the M/L.
- Not sure. 50% of people are a S/M :).
- FREE EXCHANGES!!! If you are gifting a Ponyback hat this holiday season, you can rest easy knowing we'll cover the shipping fees on exchanges! :)
- 60 days to exchange in order to cover the holiday festivities
- Patent-pending closeable back opening provides flexibility for your hairstyle
- Comfortable stretch fit design
- Structured front
The Ponyback stretch fit combines the quality of a high-end fitted hat, with the functionality of a ponytail hat. The large back opening will allow you to rock your style any height from the top button to the bottom of the band.
Rocking a down style? Perfect. When the back opening is not in use, the discrete magnetic seam makes sure the back stays closed to look like a normal fitted hat.
- Material 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- WRAP certified manufacturer
- **PATENT PENDING**
How does the Ponyback work?